Thursday, October 6, 2011

October Fest

It is October.The most eventful month of any year because of all festivals round the corner. Also the most blessed month as it marks victory over the dark and celebrations abound home and away.
Today morning was a little bit different.I have an unconscious habit of waking up late on Thursday's and yesterday night I took a resolve to reverse it.I woke up at least 5 times between 530 and 8 and yet my conscious resolve lost against my unconscious willingness to sleep. I reached office just in time and a little irritated owing to the morning experience.And then heard the news about Jobs' death.
How do you describe him ? I do not know.
His death definitely ended his perpetual pain and its the only thing which is cheerful about the news. The world owes a bow and a minute of silence to this evangelist of innovation and change.He may very well get back to apple one day

No comments:

Post a Comment